★ FREE SHIPPING IN HONG KONG ★
If you do not know your ring size, we highly suggest that you get your finger sized by your local jeweler. You can also try getting your ring size online here
Getting the right ring size can be tricky, so we have included some useful tips for you:
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your hands are warm. As finger size changes depending on the weather and time of day, measure at room temperature. Do not measure when you are feeling either too cold or too hot.
- Measure 3-4 times to ensure accuracy.
- Always go with the larger size if you are between sizes.
- Avoid using strings to measure your ring size.
- If you have large knuckles, make sure your ring can slide over your knuckle but is still snug enough that it will not fall off.
- Once you have your ring size, you can refer to the International Ring Size Conversion Chart for the equivalent size.